When good things happen in life I call it a WIN. When things don't work out it's not quite appropriate to call it a LOSE so I call it a FAIL. Sometimes things are an EPIC FAIL. Get the game? Well here are a few recent WINs and FAILs (I like this idea so it may continue in further posts).
Got my job back, sort of. I'm doing part time for right now. Some work is better than no work. So kind of a WIN.
The World is out of control. Take your pick of Blizzard in the US, Cyclone in Australia, or Political Uprising in Egypt and other Arab countries. Please calm down soon. EPIC FAIL.
My Russian music web site came through for me again. Adele released a new cd called "21", came out on Jan.19th in the UK, doesn't come out until February 22nd in the US. But because the website is not iTunes I can get European music usually a month earlier. I feel like I am cheating the system which always gives me a feeling of pride and accomplishment. Also, just give Adele a Grammy already because it is that good. It is going to win some serious awards. I love her voice soooo much and now I have a whole new cd to listen to. My favorite song so far is the last track, "Someone Like You." WIN.
I tried to watch the second Anne of Green Gables today rented from the library. In the middle you have to flip sides of the dvd. The first side worked, the second side didn't. FAIL.
Waffle Wednesday's entered its fourth week and is doing well. Basically my peeps just get together to eat waffles. And watch Modern Family if it's on. Today we watched "Groundhog's Day" in honor of the holiday. Also, the Chinese New Year begins on the 3rd. It is the Year of the Rabbit which is my sign. Rabbits are supposed to be financially lucky. Hopefully it will bring me luck. WIN.
It is super cold here, but not as cold as many other places. And we have sunshine instead of 60 mph gusting wind blowing snow. But the blizzard is keeping my sister's roommate from reporting to the MTC. So I guess that's a draw.
It's my birthday next week and I don't know how I want to party or what I want for my birthday. FAIL.
No comments:
Post a Comment