That's the slogan of the new HP 7.2 movie. I am super excited to see it. But at the same time, I feel like a huge part of my life is over. I don't read the books anymore before the movies because then it's really fresh in my mind how the story goes and I get really mad when they change it. I'm still debating over whether I want to go to the midnight showing or not. I want to have that whole experience, but I also want to stay awake and enjoy the movie. Also, I need to buy another t-shirt for the premiere, but I can't decide. There's two I like.
Which one should I get? Or maybe both. The Voldemort face kind of scares me. Some people know that I have problems watching 7.1 because it scares me. All I got to say is that when I do finally get to Harry Potter World I will have an entire wardrobe ready to wear there for an entire week.
And I think after I see 7.2 and take the GRE then I will commence reading HP 1-7 all over again for the jillionth time. It's my summertime tradition. Also I'm still waiting for them to make Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit. Don't laugh. They have a Lord of the Rings edition. My roommate Audrey and her family play it and actually know the answers. And LOTR would be hard because you'd have to know elvish and stuff. HP Trivial Pursuit would blow my mind.


2 comments:
I don't like the blue one- it looks like your Joshy shirt.
We bought my dad the LOTR trivial pursuit a while ago. I love to play it. Here's my take on the midnight showing: I don't want people talking or criticizing during the film. And I want to stay awake. I think we'll wait a few days. Did you see the new trailer that just came out today on IMDB? Goody!
Post a Comment