"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Albus Dumbledore
Sunday, November 27, 2011
learning
Remember that time when things were going relatively well and then you learned that you really weren't the shiz you thought you were? Yeah. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but I had an experience today that truely humbled me. I thought I was doing pretty well lately. And I was proud of my efforts. I could see the different areas where I had improved and was pretty self-satisfied. I guess that was a good time for me to learn a huge life lesson. I got brought pretty low in another area of my life that I didn't even know needed work. I got told off and maybe I needed it. It sucks pretty hardcore. It made me realize that I'm not all that I thought I was. And that's probably a good thing. I guess what I can do now is learn from the experience, make changes in my life and hopefully not have to learn that lesson again. We're all learning and sometimes I forget that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment