So I have a new favorite pastime. I sometimes go on Wikipedia and just read articles about people, things, events and such for long periods of time. It's so informational and I like learning about things. Mostly it's related to movies or singers or actors, I start with someone and then something in the article catches my interest so I go to that one and it leads to another and so on. I learn lots. Because it's all there too. Recently I discovered the "random article" button on the left. You click it and it takes you to a random page within all of wikipedia-dom. Today I learned about the Stalin Letter written after WWII about the reunificaiton of Germany, that led to the Two Plus Four Treaty and the end of the Cold War. So much knowledge. I like it. Also, they have a page for news and current events. Love that too. Learned about this natural gas pipeline that is being constructed from Russia to Germany. I like to think that I'm educating myself, especially since lately I've been feeling like I don't use my brain at all. Like at all. Imagine a paralyzed person's legs that haven been used in a long time, how atrophied they look. That's my brain. I miss the mental workout that is college. Time to pump it up.
In other news, I lost one of my hubcaps somewhere along Clearwater in Kennewick last night. Scott tried to save it, but it got run over three times before he could get there. Now Atticus looks super ghetto. But I think ghetto is destined to be my style.
No comments:
Post a Comment