Last night at dinner I solved America's problems. Well, most of them. Our dinner topics went through the job crisis, health care, how congress voted to
designate pizza as a vegetable, the energy crisis (my dad is an engineer and local and foreign governments want to shut down nuclear power plants because they are freaking out about this clean and pretty safe way of getting energy) among other things. Then I had it, we take all of the fat, unhealthy people and set them on treadmills, cranks, or some machine of some sort, they work the machine all day and the machines in turn make clean energy that can then be used for consumption. And the fattys get paid for it. Boom. Jobs, health care, and energy all in one. I'm a genius.
My dad said he'd vote me president 'cept I'm not 35 yet. Thanks Pops.
"I can see Russia from my house!"-oh man, what gold will election year 2012 bring us?
1 comment:
I love you!
Post a Comment