Monday, January 5, 2009

Please Excuse My Attitude

I need an attitude adjustment and I need it now. I am having major issues for the following reasons.
-I biffed it in the snow today and fell hard
-It has been snowing all day, now this is not usually a problem but when you don't have covered parking or have to walk around in all day/be wet when you finally get inside it makes life less enjoyable
-I know that this said snow could linger until April, it is very possible, and my anger at snow could also last that long
-I lost my catchphrase game in the snow and won't find it until the snow melts in July, it could also be run over by cars
-I am having my quarter life crisis because I will be 22 in a month
-I am not trying hard to be social and am having an attitude about it

A bright spot is that Jenn and Aaron are giving me a ride to school tomorrow.
Apologies to Marissa for having to deal with me.

2 comments:

jenn said...

i'm sorry you biffed, i'll take the blame cause i distracted you with my voice on the phone.
maybe you just have the winter doldrums! perhaps you should come skiing sometime soon and you'll feel nicer things toward the snow

Maris said...

It's okay, Meagan.
You were having a rough time.
Things will get better.
I'm still glad we live together-even when you are grumpy.