Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WT Fetch?

I have a roomate who is ALWAYS on the couch in front of the TV. During the day she sleeps in front of it and stays up late watching TV or movies all night long. I think I've sat on my couch maybe five times? I don't really need to watch TV or anything but not being able to use my living room in my already tiny apartment is frustrating. This is getting on my last nerve.

4 comments:

kyliebrooke|s said...

ok, that is obnoxious.
also, about jaredoaks...do you not know our history with him? okay, okay, if not, remind me to tell you the story tomorrow at work. in short, he is a fascinating individual upon whom we dote.

Allie said...

Hey, I can relate. There seems to be always at least one couple reclining on our couch. They're taking over the living room!

Maris said...

i like your title: wt fetch. bahahaha. yeah, wtf would probably be a bad idea.

jenn said...

ya, suckfest...what'r you going to do when your last nerve is totally frayed? something drastic i hope.