After work today I am meeting with my dance teacher to practice for the medals exams on Thursday. I'm a little nervous because 1. He is a guy. 2. He is a very confident and good looking guy. and 3. He is a really good dancer. I get the pleasure of being the last 180 girl he gets to practice with after three hours. Oh well, I plan on dancing confidently. And it sounds a little saucy to be able to say, "I have practice with my dance instructor..."
Also, for said dance practice I am wearing a skirt so that my teacher can watch my feet. So when walking to work today I was more dressed up than normal. This guy checked me out! It was a little exciting, especially since the last time I got checked out (that I know) was when I did true blue football and had to walk home looking like a smurf. That was really funny. People were really confused.
2 comments:
Aaron said that for some reason, skirts are hott. Funny, cause i never wear them...maybe i should?
go meagan.
Post a Comment