Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cosmic Craziness

I played this game last night called "cosmic keep away." It's just "keep away" but more fun. The ball is electronic and you wear these things around your palm that have sensors in them. They are all a different color and when you catch the ball, it can tell which color touched it. When you start the game it tells you who is on which team by calling out the colors. There are also variations of the game. One is where you have to just keep it away from the other team for as many passes as possible within a certain amount of time. Another is the first team to get to 20 passes wins. Therefore the goal of the game is to steal the ball from the other team and make more passes before they do. The only downside is that there are only enough sensors for six players. I can see this game getting really rough so we shall limit the number of boys who get to play at one time. I also think this would be really fun to play in the pool. You can find it at Walmart for $25 by Nerf or Hasbro. They are both pretty much the same. I highly recommend this new game.

No comments: