"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."-Albus Dumbledore
Friday, February 12, 2010
Trying to keep me out
I graduated from BYU in December 2009. While I am looking for a real job I have a lot of time on my hands. I still sneak up to campus to use the library, get my transcript, go to the bookstore, etc. But every time I go, someone I know sees me and asks me what I'm doing, I'm not supposed to be here. That makes me feel really sad. I'm not a part of BYU as it is day to day anymore. And I miss it. I miss learning things, seeing friends, meeting new people, doing homework, having a stressful schedule, seeing random things on campus like people driving couches around campus, and generally all things BYU. On top of all this my net ID won't get me on the computers anymore. It's like I'm officially kicked out. Let's see if they can make me stay away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment