I just like that word. It's fun to say. (Ha ha, that reminds me of the movie "ELF," Francisco!).
Let's start today with a joke.
Q: What did the breakfast lover say to the kidnappers who tried to take his pregnant wife?
A: Leggo my Preggo! (I just made that up myself).
I made pizza last night and it is GOOD.
Lately I've been getting a lot of questions as to my future plans after I graduate this December. I honestly don't know. I could move to Arkansas or something (I hope not). But I have a few ideas in case I don't get a job...
1. Become a ski bum
2. Work at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter-see this
3. Go to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC, Canada
4. Become a nomad
Any other ideas? My long term goal is to move between all my friends houses and stay there for free while I babysit their kids, but my friends have neither houses (except Jenna) nor kids so this plan is on hold.
Kind of starting to freak out about this graduating thing. I guess it really happens.

2 comments:
i literally LOL'd at your joke, you should patent it!! also, why on earth would you move to arkansas unless you worked for wal-mart? As far as other ideas, i think you should go to university of michigan for an MPH degree. they have a singles ward! enticing, i know.
graduated? freaky.
i vote harry potter world. and olympics. and then travel the world.
Post a Comment