Monday, August 31, 2009

Ridiculous

Everyone's getting married. Before you think I'm exaggerating look at this list I made. In order to keep track I had to write them all down. What followes is a list of 44 people I know that either got married or engaged from April 24-August 31st 2009. Usually it's only 4 or 5 people in the summer. It's kind of ridiculous.
1. Mandy Turner
2. Ashley Ha
3. Josh Perry
4. Kyle MacLean
5. Seth Dickson
6. Rachel Sauerland
7. Nellie Liljenquist
8. Marcus Gilson
9. Chase Egbert
10. Kenny Rhoten
11. Rachael Christensen
12. Adam Jones
13. Travis Adams
14. Kammie Willis & Jeff Lee
15. Tommy Montoya
16. Natalie Jackson
17. Jon Guynn & Amy King
18. Kate Sadler
19. Mariana Costa
20. Stephanie Raleigh
21. Sarah Small
22. Stacie Van Giesen
23. Crystal
24. Julie Bonifay & Andrew Nieven
25. Ben Sparks & Megan Kirk
26. Sarah Black
27. Kirk Steele
28. Sunni Rogers
29. Tashina Lowry
30. Ashley Johnson
31. Jenee Johnson
32. Emily Heiner
33. Angela Green & Jared Smith
34. David Bass
35. Cameron Lee
36. Lucas Simplicio
37. Lexi Thompson
38. Lauren Magelby
39. Cortnie Prestwich
40. Bryce Schetschlaar
41. Lauren Inouye
42. Matt Vickery
43. Chase Ficklin
44. Emily Carr

See I'm not lying.

1 comment:

jenn said...

i tried to find one that you missed but i couldn't