that sort of reminds me of this quote I just read & stole off janessa's blog:
Stop waiting....... Until your car or home is paid off. Until you get a new car or home. Until your kids leave the house. Until you go back to school. Until you finish school. Until you lose ten pounds. Until you gain ten pounds. Until you get married. Until you get a divorce. Until you have kids. Until you retire. Until summer. Until spring. Until winter. Until fall. Until you die.
That is so me sometimes...so everyone, it's the grass is always greener game. BUT! YOU, meagan, are a woman of substance so don't be anyone but meagan!
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you pondering. I'm pretty sure it completes this blog post! Aw, Meagan, I miss you!
that sort of reminds me of this quote I just read & stole off janessa's blog:
Stop waiting.......
Until your car or home is paid off.
Until you get a new car or home.
Until your kids leave the house.
Until you go back to school.
Until you finish school.
Until you lose ten pounds.
Until you gain ten pounds.
Until you get married.
Until you get a divorce.
Until you have kids.
Until you retire.
Until summer.
Until spring.
Until winter.
Until fall.
Until you die.
That is so me sometimes...so everyone, it's the grass is always greener game. BUT! YOU, meagan, are a woman of substance so don't be anyone but meagan!
Post a Comment