I was bored today at work so I decided to check out my booklist for the upcoming semester. I had two books, one $105 and another $197 for a total of $302. That was outrageous. So I checked on amazon and half.com to see what they had. I ended up buying them for $21.50 and $93.93 including shipping, for a total of $115.43. Savings =$186.57.
I know the BYU bookstore is only a company trying to make a profit, but seriously? I always try to buy books online because they are usually cheaper. Sometimes it doesn't work as well because if you drop a class, you can't return it. Or you have to wait for it to come in the mail. But I've got three(ish) weeks until school, and I'm definitely keeping these two classes so it works great. I feel like I've won a battle against The Man.

1 comment:
I LOVE buying books online. I end up saving a ton of money!
Post a Comment