Woke up with a tickle in my throat yesterday. Please don't get any worse.
Day 7 of no work. Starting to get bored. I need a job where I can make the moneys, preferably not too far away. And soon.
Groundhog's day is a sham, there is always six more weeks of winter. Bah humbug.
It's my birthday in six days, but the ice skating rink is closed this weekend, and we're having a "dating panel" for FHE, ON MY BIRTHDAY. Kill me now. But we are having an awesome dance party in the underground parking. And my birthday moneys should be coming in the mail now...so what do I want for my birthday?
Hmm, any of these would suffice-ice skating, kneader's french toast, butane burning things party, that cool watch necklace from Cherry Lane Keepsakes, phone calls, not being sick on my birthday, not having a dating panel on my birthday, a job, health insurance, growing a year younger, dance party, extreme moose tracks ice cream, and birthday wishes. I'm not picky.
my 22nd b-day
2 comments:
Happy Birthday in advance Meagan! I wish we could be there to do something. moose tracks sounds good. So does growing a year younger. PLEASE.
juanes rocks.
Post a Comment